- Life without cause is a life without effect.
- Time doesn’t pass, it’s a leap into something we have already experienced that is being repeated.
- We always tend to value what comes afar, never recognizing the beauty around us.
- Words are life set down on paper.
- No one can learn to love by following a manual an no once can learn to write by following a course… Writing is no different activity done with joy and enthusiasm.
- Only mediocrity is sure of itself, so take risks and so what you really want to do.
- Life is the train, not the station.
- Anyone who knows God cannot describe Him. Anyone who can describe God does not know Him.
- We are not the person other people wish we were. we are who we decide to be.
- It’s always easy to blame others. you can spend your entire life blaming the world but your successes or failures are entirely your responsibility.
- It takes a huge effort to free yourself from memory, but when you succeed, you start to realize that you’re capable of far more than you imagined.
- The only way to solve a problem is to correct mistakes and solve conflicts.
- Train your heart. That is the discipline every warrior needs. if you can control your heart, then you will defeat your opponent.
- If you conquer yourself, then you will conquer the world.
- There’s nothing worst than being rejected.
- The trouble with words is that they give us the illusory sense that we are making ourselves understand what others are saying.
- Not everything in life is a long train with tickets available to all.
- Only a fool makes threats, and only another fool feels threatened.
- Everything that happened in the past or will happen in the future is also happening in the present.
- Only someone who can say “I love you” is capable of saying “I forgive you”.
- Silence is also an answer.
- Sometimes you have to travel a long way in order to find out what is near.
- That’s what makes life interesting-believing in treasures and in miracles.
- Only two things can reveal life’s greatest secrets: suffering and love.
- What hurts us is what heals us.
Whenever I read books, I always make it sure to take note of the lines that really strike my eye and my heart. The reason why I read books is simply to learn and noting important quotes makes me enjoy reading more. This what made me come up with a list of my favorite quotes from Aleph.
Paolo Coelho became my favorite author after reading his book “The Alchemist”. Since then, I started reading books that he also wrote. His philosophies in life make me love the way he writes. 🙂 He’s indeed my favorite author of all-time. Inspirations. Happiness. That’s Paolo Coelho.
If he will just visit Philippines, I would really pursue seeing him. 🙂 Sir Coelho, I hope you’ll see this li’l appreciation of mine.