September 6, 2012.- I really had a tiring yet productive day today. We had a shooting at Rizal Park. Yes, shooting. 🙂 But, I’m so feelingerang-photographer and I decided to took some photos a while ago during our shooting session.
1. The Manong Sorbetero. (This man is so mabait (kind) to us! 🙂 Mehehe. How good of you Manong. Hat’s off. I knew he’s tired selling those yummy ice creams yet, he still managed to smile and to go with our trip. 🙂 2. The ever famous trademark of Manila–Rizal Park.
4. This photo is suggested by my friend, Rigel Ordinario. He’s also a blogger here in WordPress. He’s awesome. Would you mind checking his blog?
6. Dried leaves may get dry, but the will never die. (Hanuraw?) XD Theseleaves are just so cute that I can’t resist taking pictures of them.
9. The Sleeping Cat. I mean, yes she’s awake, but when I see it, it was awakened. So sorry li’l cat ^_^V
10. At Rizal Park. 🙂 Can you see that person? He’s the subject on this photo. I hope you do notice.
These are just some of the photos taken at Rizal Park. The title never implies that I should be posting photos of the park itself. Pure Randomness Guys. 🙂 And, a li’l bit of weirdnes… 😉 Good luck to our project. #It’s More Fun in the Philippines Video.